• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about HDFC Millenia Credit Card LTF Application Process

Hey folks,

I recently applied for the HDFC Millenia Credit Card with a Lifetime Free (LTF) offer on a C2C basis. All verification calls, including residence and office verification, have been successfully completed. Additionally, I also completed the VKYC process and received acknowledgment messages and emails confirming the successful completion of KYC.

However, despite this, I've been receiving two messages every day prompting me to initiate VKYC again. I'm unsure whether I should go ahead and complete the KYC process again or simply ignore these messages since I've already completed it once.

Upon reaching out to customer care via email, they mentioned that they are unable to process my application due to the absence of address proof. I suspect this might be because my current and permanent addresses are different.

Now, they've advised me to either send address proof to their Chennai branch or visit the nearest HDFC branch with the necessary documents.

I'm seeking advice on what course of action I should take to increase the chances of approval for the credit card. Should I opt to resend the address proof to their Chennai branch, or would it be better to visit the nearest HDFC branch with the documents?

Any insights or experiences shared would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hey folks,

I recently applied for the HDFC Millenia Credit Card with a Lifetime Free (LTF) offer on a C2C basis. All verification calls, including residence and office verification, have been successfully completed. Additionally, I also completed the VKYC process and received acknowledgment messages and emails confirming the successful completion of KYC.

However, despite this, I've been receiving two messages every day prompting me to initiate VKYC again. I'm unsure whether I should go ahead and complete the KYC process again or simply ignore these messages since I've already completed it once.

Upon reaching out to customer care via email, they mentioned that they are unable to process my application due to the absence of address proof. I suspect this might be because my current and permanent addresses are different.

Now, they've advised me to either send address proof to their Chennai branch or visit the nearest HDFC branch with the necessary documents.

I'm seeking advice on what course of action I should take to increase the chances of approval for the credit card. Should I opt to resend the address proof to their Chennai branch, or would it be better to visit the nearest HDFC branch with the documents?

Any insights or experiences shared would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Branch also will do the same thing but it will reach Chennai faster. If you have branch nearby then you can save at least speed post charges.😄

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Hey folks,

What is the process for applying c2c millennia in HDFC? Can you please share?
I also want millennia on the basis of c2c.
What is the existing limit your current credit card and which bank card do you have?
What is the minimum limit requires to proces c2c millennia CC?
Did they physically verified your office or home address or both?

What is the process for applying c2c millennia in HDFC? Can you please share?
I also want millennia on the basis of c2c.
What is the existing limit your current credit card and which bank card do you have?
What is the minimum limit requires to proces c2c millennia CC?
Did they physically verified your office or home address or both?
Hello AK
I applied for the card through an Agent. She asked me for some personal details like Name, address , office detail, passport size photo and other bank card statement etc. I gave her one month’s statement of my ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card which has 4.70 L limit. There is no minimum limit criteria to apply for HDFC card on C2C basis. But to get millenia I think it requires 2-3 lakh limit on existing card. Earlier in 2022 also I wanted to apply for millenia credit with ICICI card which had 65k limit back thn, but I received Indigo Card with 30k limit only. I had to close it due to low limit.

If it’s your first HDFC card then they will definitely going to conduct home and office verification. If your Aadhar address (permanent address) and current residence address are different then they might ask you more address proof.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Hello AK
I applied for the card through an Agent. She asked me for some personal details like Name, address , office detail, passport size photo and other bank card statement etc. I gave her one month’s statement of my ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card which has 4.70 L limit. There is no minimum limit criteria to apply for HDFC card on C2C basis. But to get millenia I think it requires 2-3 lakh limit on existing card. Earlier in 2022 also I wanted to apply for millenia credit with ICICI card which had 65k limit back thn, but I received Indigo Card with 30k limit only. I had to close it due to low limit.

If it’s your first HDFC card then they will definitely going to conduct home and office verification. If your Aadhar address (permanent address) and current residence address are different then they might ask you more address proof.
But in previous threads had been discussed that minimum 100k limit is required for hdfc c2c millennia.

Yes I have other bank cards but don't have hdfc card . I have also savings max account.
Still will they verify office address?
Because it's c2c process. So they should give on basis of these details.
If they verified office address so what's it make sense c2c process?
Home verification still coming considerable.
My communication and permanent address is same .

Sivaram

TF Buzz
Hello AK

Can you share the agent contact details, I am also want to apply a HDFC Millennia Credit Card.

telescope

TF Ace
what's going on with hdfc these days? especially i see many here posting about being stuck with moneyback, not getting milenia LTF etc.

a decade ago, my first cc was with HDFC and it was MB LTF, applied through branch without any income proof, it was preapproved and applied with just OTP. The cc got approved even before i could return home from branch. After 1-2 years got upgrade to regalia first LTF and then few months later regalia LTF. and in betweek got regular CLE.

but that's what it was and since last 5+ years didn't get any further upgrade nor LE. and with the recent stories I am hearing about not getting LTF, something went wrong with HDFC. it's not the same what it was few years ago.

SonyTom

TF Premier
They are issuing so many credit cards. So now they have a take it or leave it attitude. Things will only get worse as evidenced by all the recent devaluations.