• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about ICICI Amazon CC

DarthYoda

TF Premier
I'm getting this banner since last month and around 2-3 months before i closed my secured icici cc as i was not getting any pre approved offer as long as i hold secured icici cc. So Is this guaranteed to get approved ?
Can i apply for my sister from my amazon account or i have to use my number and PAN card only?
Should i first wait for pre approved offer for core icici card then apply for this amazon cc?
Please help and Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230831-164827186~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20230831-164827186~01.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20230831-164847012~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20230831-164847012~01.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 69
I'm getting this banner since last month and around 2-3 months before i closed my secured icici cc as i was not getting any pre approved offer as long as i hold secured icici cc. So Is this guaranteed to get approved ?
Can i apply for my sister from my amazon account or i have to use my number and PAN card only?
Should i first wait for pre approved offer for core icici card then apply for this amazon cc?
The card will be linked to your account.

If amazon given offer on your account, apply with your own details as already you are an existing customer. Just do few little spends on your icici dc, so approval rate will be increased.

Also if you apply on your sis details, again it will be 50-50 for approval.

I managed to get my ICICI AmazonPay card while I still had that secured card. Once I had the new card sorted, I closed up the secured one. Interestingly, I know quite a few folks who tried going for the ICICI AmazonPay card while holding onto their ICICI secured credit card, but they faced rejection. And then there's this whole bunch of people who had a good credit score and still ended up getting rejected. The decision-making process relies on an algorithm-driven approach that takes into consideration the customer's risk profile and various other factors. It's quite hard to anticipate. So whether it's you or your sister applying, there's no definite way to predict the outcome.

The card will be linked to your account.

If amazon given offer on your account, apply with your own details as already you are an existing customer. Just do few little spends on your icici dc, so approval rate will be increased.

Also if you apply on your sis details, again it will be 50-50 for approval.
Suppose i applied with my sis pan card, and if it approves, can i change the number?
and after 6 months can i apply for myself as i heard its locked for 180 days.

If you are getting Get card in 60 seconds option then this is certainly a pre-approved offer. But they might reject this basis cibil default, if any.

Use your own credentials and you will get this card.

Again i am reminding you to not use your sister details as this offer is meant for you.

Let us know how much limit you got after approval.

Back