• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about ICICI billing cycle

iM23

TF Premier
Is ICICI the only bank which generates the credit card bills one day before the actual billing date? I mean if the billing cycle is 20th of each month, ICICI is showing the bill on the 20th while other banks are showing on 21st.

Is ICICI the only bank which generates the credit card bills one day before the actual billing date? I mean if the billing cycle is 20th of each month, ICICI is showing the bill on the 20th while other banks are showing on 21st.
Other banks consider EOD of billing date while ICICI geberates bill on SOD of billing date.

Other banks consider EOD of billing date while ICICI geberates bill on SOD of billing date.
Till last month, for me ICICI used to generate bill on 21. But this month it generated on 20.
Some banks generate statement 1 or 2 days before actual date if statement date falls on holiday. Experienced such in Axis two times when bill was generated 2 days and 1 day early.
Seems like ICICI too followed the same as 21 Jan is holiday. So it generated on 20 Jan.

Till last month, for me ICICI used to generate bill on 21. But this month it generated on 20.
Some banks generate statement 1 or 2 days before actual date if statement date falls on holiday. Experienced such in Axis two times when bill was generated 2 days and 1 day early.
Seems like ICICI too followed the same as 21 Jan is holiday. So it generated on 20 Jan.
Happens.

HDFC didn't add the transaction done (UPI txn so settled instantly) on Billing date, while it was generated on EOD of that day.

HDFC was generous that day 🤭.

Happens.

HDFC didn't add the transaction done (UPI txn so settled instantly) on Billing date, while it was generated on EOD of that day.

HDFC was generous that day 🤭.
It usually happens with all cards that even instant settled UPI transactions on last day are not added to bill.
But here in Axis,ICICI, taking holiday in account, they generate bill even 1-2 days earlier.

Back