• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[QUERY] HDFC salary account

althafvly

TF Select
Hi,

I opened a savings max account in HDFC last year. Around January 2023. Later in March I moved to a different company, so I had to convert this account to a salary account. For the last 4-5 months, I'm no longer receiving salary in this account (left that company).

I have tried contacting customer care and branch to convert it back to a savings max account. I'm not under any classic banking program; I don't know why I haven't gotten any offers from them to upgrade to classic even though I meet the requirements.

I was told to wait 1-2 weeks till I get any RM assigned to me. For classic programs. They told me that I'm under some admin atm. No RM was assigned to me. Nothing changed after 2 weeks; I'm still holding it as a salary account.

I also wanted to open a current account, but the branch told me that I couldn't because of my salary account. Too much risk involved.

What to do?. I wanted to move to a savings max account and preferably under the classic program.

Hi,

I opened a savings max account in HDFC last year. Around January 2023. Later in March I moved to a different company, so I had to convert this account to a salary account. For the last 4-5 months, I'm no longer receiving salary in this account (left that company).

I have tried contacting customer care and branch to convert it back to a savings max account. I'm not under any classic banking program; I don't know why I haven't gotten any offers from them to upgrade to classic even though I meet the requirements.

I was told to wait 1-2 weeks till I get any RM assigned to me. For classic programs. They told me that I'm under some admin atm. No RM was assigned to me. Nothing changed after 2 weeks; I'm still holding it as a salary account.

I also wanted to open a current account, but the branch told me that I couldn't because of my salary account. Too much risk involved.

What to do?. I wanted to move to a savings max account and preferably under the classic program.
Convert your account online as your desire

Again for account conversation assigned RM not mandatory. You can convert your account as per eligibility at branch.

Convert your account online as your desire

Again for account conversation assigned RM not mandatory. You can convert your account as per eligibility at branch.
I already tried online and branch.

Online I'm getting this error

Your 'Change Account Type' request could not be processed. as your account type is not eligible for online request.

When I visited branch, they told me that I need some RM to be assigned and they requested main branch for it for changing. But so far no progress on it.

Back