• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on AU swipeup program

Gangadhar

TF Buzz
Hello deep,
I just went through the AU Swipe up portal with my HDFC Regalia Credit card and i was offered Xcite ultra Credit Card LTF for which i am not that enthusiastic. Can i change the Credit Card to idfc first select and get a newcard recommendation if it try again?
How is xcite ultra in comparison to Au ixigo card? Any feedback or suggestions will be of great help

Last edited:
I just went through the AU Swipe up portal with my HDFC Regalia Credit card and i was offered Xcite ultra Credit Card LTF for which i am not that enthusiastic.
Which card are you aiming for?
Can i change the Credit Card to idfc first select and get a new card recommendation if it try again?
I don't think so, you can change the card or reapply within 6 months. Your current CC Limit? HDFC & IDFC?

which cards do they offer in swipe-up portal, I'm planning to get one
which is a good card to consider I hold their digital sb account will it give me an edge in the verification process(physical)?

I was looking for AU Ixigo
Will it be offered in swipeup program?
Hdfc limit 3.6L
Idfc limit 2.2L
I think no
They offer some series of xcite cards through swipe-up program but I'm not sure
We need someone to ans these questions let's wait for others replies

which is a good card to consider I hold their digital sb account will it give me an edge in the verification process(physical)?
I think xcite ultra is a decent card with 2% rewards on online spends and 8 complimentary lounge access as of now (which might get downgraded or removed)

Xcite, Xcite Ultra, and Ace
When I applied, I got the Xcite Ultra with 5L + Limit but rejected after physical verification. Applied twice but got rejected also have SB with them for more than 2.5 years
Physical Verification 90% chances

When I applied, I got the Xcite Ultra with 5L + Limit but rejected after physical verification. Applied twice but got rejected also have SB with them for more than 2.5 years
Did you find out why rejected your application inspite of having SB account with them?

Xcite, Xcite Ultra, and Ace

From what you are saying, chances of rejection are very high😅
My hometown pincode is not servicable and i stay in a PG. I guess i should just give up my hopes
Thanks for the info

Did you find out why rejected your application inspite of having SB account with them?
Tried Emailing them multiple times but always the same thing "Internal Bank Policy" / "You don't meet the bank criteria "
I was holding multiple CCs at that time highest with 4.2L limit Apay CC, Also applied when I received pre-approved offer for LIT same satement.

I am trying the swipeup portal, However it fails due to technical errors on the website before even I could verify my number. Any solution on this?

Back