• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on the nature of IndusInd Netbanking access for Credit Card Only Users

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
When I was trying to create a service request on IndusNet, I was told that I am registered as 'View Only User', and that the said function is not available on the same. There was an option to upgrade to full access. But then, its asking for a debit card number to authenticate. I don't have a savings account with Indus and so no debit card either. When I tried entering my CC number instead, it just said the system cannot process the request at this time. What to do now? How do I upgrade to full access, that is view and transact?

For opening indusind indie account credit card only users have to add aadhar details with the cc account
Looks like branch visit is the only option available

Seems like it. Its strange the kind of restrictions that they have for credit card users when it comes to online banking. And Indie is supposed to be the NewAge Digital Revolution!! Think unless they give a digital, online option to update Aadhar details, I am done with Indie.

Back