• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding 2nd SBI credit card

kspradeep

TF Buzz
Hi all, I've been using SBI cashback credit card for the past 1.5 yrs. currently, it is LTF for me. However, since the cashback card is not applicable for instant discounts during online sales events, I'm thinking to apply for a 2nd SBI card, preferably simply click. kindly suggest what is the best way to apply it. I've been getting emails from sbicard that Rupay SBI simply save is first yr free however, if I apply from the SBIcard app, it is showing as shared limit. My current limit is just 49,000. Raised limit enhancement requests multiple times with failed attempt. If we directly apply from the sprint website, is there any chance of getting separate limit? do we have to do VKYC again or any CIBIL enquiry? I don't want to share meagre limit of 49k from cashback card with other card.

Since you are an existing customer, if you apply via sprint, you'll get instant approval (if eligible) and the virtual credit card will be immediately available for use. The physical credit card will be directly delivered to your address. No further VKYC is required for the same.

Back