• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Axis Grab Deals cashback

iM23

TF Premier
I have done 2 transactions, first one on Flipkart and another on Myntra through Grab Deals using the same Airtel Axis credit card. I can see on Amazon and Myntra's page, it is written that maximum cashback per month per card is Rs.1000. And on flipkart's page it is Rs.3000. The flipkart cashback would be more than Rs.1000 for the transaction I made. So, I want to know will I get cashback for my Myntra order or not? Logically I should get it because Axis hasn't mention any combined cashback limit for all the merchants. Please let me know this.

I have done 2 transactions, first one on Flipkart and another on Myntra through Grab Deals using the same Airtel Axis credit card. I can see on Amazon and Myntra's page, it is written that maximum cashback per month per card is Rs.1000. And on flipkart's page it is Rs.3000. The flipkart cashback would be more than Rs.1000 for the transaction I made. So, I want to know will I get cashback for my Myntra order or not? Logically I should get it because Axis hasn't mention any combined cashback limit for all the merchants. Please let me know this.
I have not received any sms that it has been tracked,facing this issue in axis Airtel specially.
Please others share your experience

You have to disregard what Flipkart says.
1000 per month is the max cashback using Grabdeals, no matter how many transactions you do on various websites.

1000 per month is the max cashback using Grabdeals, no matter how many transactions you do on various websites.
No, Flipkart hasn't said it. Grab Deals has mentioned it. So, I won't get separate cashback for transactions on Flipkart and Myntra?

Yep, I just checked Grab Deals FAQ section and there it's written "You can avail a maximum cashback of INR 1000 on one card per month (across all categories and brands)." So, I got my answer. But Axis is giving up to Rs.3000 cashback for the transactions made during this BBD sale. Arc_dENdkmcuRX.webp

Back