• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query Regarding Bank account

I have lumpsum amount of 5 lakhs which i need to park in a bank for visa purposes, I want to keep it in my savings account for atleast a year.
I want the most benifits out of that bank account which includes
1. Free or minimal charges for a locker
2. premium credit cards such as magnus ltf, infinia ltf or idfc wealth etc
3. premium banking services such as hotline number and doorstep services.
4. Best debit cards
I dont want that account to be ICICI
I am Already holding salary account in HDFC and can keep that amount in salary account also.

Kindly suggest the best bank for this purpose.

Solution
I have lumpsum amount of 5 lakhs which i need to park in a bank for visa purposes, I want to keep it in my savings account for atleast a year.
4. Best debit cards
I am Already holding salary account in HDFC and can keep that amount in salary account also.

HDFC preferred gives a better value. You can negotiate with them and ask for a locker also.

HDFC debit cards offer wide range of benefits, as...
4. Best debit cards

Best services would be HDFC/ICICI/Axis - so you consider opening ICICI wealth/Hdfc preferred/imperia/ Axis Priority/Burgundy accounts
Other accounts could be IndusInd exclusive/IDFC select/wealth - IndusInd cc is poor though.
Can also consider Kotak privy league accounts - not much rewarding credit cards though as compared to others.

You can check these threads -
Thread 'Best Bank Account to open in India' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/best-bank-account-to-open-in-india.12202/
Thread 'Premium Bank accounts to collect (usually with 0mab)' https://www.technofino.in/community...-accounts-to-collect-usually-with-0mab.12746/

Last edited:
4. Best debit cards

HDFC preferred gives a better value. You can negotiate with them and ask for a locker also.

HDFC debit cards offer wide range of benefits, as you already hold HDFC salary account talk to your BM/RM and make FD for your choice months and they will offer you some additional perks. Later on you can upgrade your credit cards to DCB.

Solution
Back