• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Emi

Post number 5 has been selected as best answer.

Sahil_07

TF Select
I have recently purchased an AC with no cost Emi from Flipkart with my ICICI credit card. I have got additional 2300 rs discount for choosing no cost Emi option .But Imobile app the amount is not converted to emi till now,they said it may take 7 days.
Now my question is my request ICICI customer care to cancel my Emi and I will pay the full amount in the next billing circle,Is it can be done in ICICI Bank? It could have saved additional 2300 rs for me

No foreclosure charges in ICICI
Call CC once ur transction is converted into EMI and ask for cancellation
U get 2300 extra discount
"For Instant Discount Campaigns, Foreclosure charges will be applicable even if customer wants to cancel EMI within 15 days".
I don't think this is applicable anymore, as I read this above statement in the Pine Labs payment gateway page while transacting through EMI in Vijay Sales. Can you pls confirm?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-21 011837.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-21 011837.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 5

karram

TF Buzz
"For Instant Discount Campaigns, Foreclosure charges will be applicable even if customer wants to cancel EMI within 15 days".
I don't think this is applicable anymore, as I read this above statement in the Pine Labs payment gateway page while transacting through EMI in Vijay Sales. Can you pls confirm?
I made an EMI purchase on Amazon using ICICI card on 7th May. EMI conversion happened on 9th May and I called CC to cancel the EMI on 10th May. EMI cancellation got completed and reflected within 30 mts. All fees (including GST) were reversed and the EMI interest discount was retained without issues.

If it makes any difference, the card used was Coral Visa. If anything got changed after 10th May, I am not aware.

1716324198152.png

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
I made an EMI purchase on Amazon using ICICI card on 7th May. EMI conversion happened on 9th May and I called CC to cancel the EMI on 10th May. EMI cancellation got completed and reflected within 30 mts. All fees (including GST) were reversed and the EMI interest discount was retained without issues.

If it makes any difference, the card used was Coral Visa. If anything got changed after 10th May, I am not aware.

1716324198152.png
Nothing changed i did it after 10 th may also ...