• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding HDFC and Axis Application

kiwi195

TF Select
Hi, my mother filed an ITR of 7L for FY23-24. Currently she holds two SBI cards- PULSE- 48k, Reliance (basic one)- 52k. Applied for two cards today, HDFC Millenia and Axis Airtel. The HDFC application page asked for ITR which was uploaded, took her to the video KYC page and video KYC was completed. Did not receive any confirmation message or email from HDFC yet. Axis did not ask for income docs but she received a VKYC link. Am I to assume both of them are approved (axis if she completes VKYC) ?

Hi, my mother filed an ITR of 7L for FY23-24. Currently she holds two SBI cards- PULSE- 48k, Reliance (basic one)- 52k. Applied for two cards today, HDFC Millenia and Axis Airtel. The HDFC application page asked for ITR which was uploaded, took her to the video KYC page and video KYC was completed. Did not receive any confirmation message or email from HDFC yet. Axis did not ask for income docs but she received a VKYC link. Am I to assume both of them are approved (axis if she completes VKYC) ?
You can not assume the cards are approved.HDFC works in mysterious ways if not received pre approved offer, even then there are complications. Best course of action is to wait and see till you get an application reference number for both. You have done your part, let the banks do theirs

You can not assume the cards are approved.HDFC works in mysterious ways if not received pre approved offer, even then there are complications. Best course of action is to wait and see till you get an application reference number for both. You have done your part, let the banks do theirs
Oh I forgot to mention, ARN was given for both

Yes, both should be approved provided her existing cards are atleast a year old.

All that you can do now is wait. And may the good news come soon
Is it worth getting the Airtel axis? She hasn’t done video kyc yet. Currently we have regalia gold, hdfc iocl, axis rewards, the 2 sbi cards (changing pulse to simplyclick for sales)

Yes
Is it worth getting the Airtel axis? She hasn’t done video kyc yet. Currently we have regalia gold, hdfc iocl, axis rewards, the 2 sbi cards (changing pulse to simplyclick for sales),
Yes it’s a decent card, better if you use Airtel products

Is it worth getting the Airtel axis? She hasn’t done video kyc yet. Currently we have regalia gold, hdfc iocl, axis rewards, the 2 sbi cards (changing pulse to simplyclick for sales)
One of the better cards available right now,in my view,you should go ahead

Back