• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query Regarding ICICI Pockets and Bank Account Integration for Credit Card Eligibility

Mysterio_6174

TF Select
Hello Forum Members,

About a year ago, I opened an ICICI Pockets account, Around 10-15 days ago I have opened an ICICI Zero Balance Account with an initial deposit of 95,000 INR. my new bank account is automatically linked with the old username of my Pockets account and have been using it without any issues.

However, after opening the bank account, I received a new username via SMS. Unfortunately, this new username doesn't seem to be functional, possibly because my bank account is still linked to the old username of my Pockets account.

My primary reason for opening the bank account was to become eligible for ICICI's pre-approved credit card offer. Now, I'm uncertain whether I should try to link my bank account with the new username or continue using the old one. I want to ensure there won't be any issues with my credit card pre-approved offers.

Could any experienced members of the forum please provide guidance on this matter? Your insights and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Back