• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Simplyclick card rewards redemption

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hi All, I recently got the SBI SimplyClick card and few reward points credited so planning to redeem them from SBI app.
Is there any fee for reward point redemption? and the points can be redeemed only in multiple of 2000 points? as I see the vouchers (Apay, Cleartrip, BMS) of 500 are available for which 2000 points are required.

Solution
Hi All, I recently got the SBI SimplyClick card and few reward points credited so planning to redeem them from SBI app.
Is there any fee for reward point redemption? and the points can be redeemed only in multiple of 2000 points? as I see the vouchers (Apay, Cleartrip, BMS) of 500 are available for which 2000 points are required.
Yes, no redemption fee is charged for simplyclick.
Yes, no redemption fee is charged for simplyclick.

Solution
Back