• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query Related CC Qualification!

Hi there, All friends!

I need some help of all of you. as I'm new to the credit cards , want to clear some concerns through this thread.

So , I want to ask about CC Qualification for my brother.

He Has Cibil above 760+
Have a AU SFB lit CC with a limit of 45K.( approved 2 months ago)
Have a secured onecard with 2K limit.( have thsi from almost one year)

And Know He want to apply for Axis MyZone CC, Indusind LTF, and SBI simplyclick.But On the cibil base means not want to varify income documents etc.
But I just want to ask that he should apply through his own OR should take help from CC agents.
He want to apply his own beacuse some cashback sites like cashkaro, zingoy etc. is giving about 1500 RS. upfront cashback if the card will approve.
So If he apply his own , will the enough chances that he got approved for axis my zone or Indusind or sbi simplyclick , any of these On cibil base.
please guys share your experience..,I need your help in this.

Also , what if he got rejected, can he apply through agents again right after rejection?

please help and share your thoughts.

warm regards

Hi there, All friends!

I need some help of all of you. as I'm new to the credit cards , want to clear some concerns through this thread.

He Has Cibil above 760+

And Know He want to apply for Axis MyZone CC, Indusind LTF, and SBI simplyclick.But On the cibil base means not want to varify income documents etc.
But I just want to ask that he should apply through his own OR should take help from CC agents.
He want to apply his own beacuse some cashback sites like cashkaro, zingoy etc. is giving about 1500 RS. upfront cashback if the card will approve.
So If he apply his own , will the enough chances that he got approved for axis my zone or Indusind or sbi simplyclick , any of these On cibil base.

Also , what if he got rejected, can he apply through agents again right after rejection?

warm regards
please anybody help regarding this..

dont apply for all the cards mentioned simultaneously.I think you should apply for Axis my zone as its approval rate right now is good .. And apply on your own only..many cc agents dont apply for entry level cards ..they only want hni customers.
okay , thanks for the response. will surely consider this. By The way what should be minimum annual income for this , if you know?

Hi there, All friends!

He Has Cibil above 760+

warm regards
@TechnoFino

@Abhishek012

and all..

Back