• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Question] Anyone able to obtain France Circulation Visa?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
The thing is I have very frequent travels to Europe, specially France. I have been making almost 2-3 trips per year over the last 3 years. According to French embassy Website. They have a provision for Frequent travelers who can obtain a long term validity short stay Visa. (https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/short-stay-visa).
Ref:
1702264969653.png

Now my question is has anyone been able to get it? If so, please share your experience. I have been trying but these stoobid people always give very short term duration Visa. Once I was able to secure a 6 month Visa but then idk why, the next visa they gave was 15 days. 🤦‍♂️

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The thing is I have very frequent travels to Europe, specially France. I have been making almost 2-3 trips per year over the last 3 years. According to French embassy Website. They have a provision for Frequent travelers who can obtain a long term validity short stay Visa. (https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/short-stay-visa).
Ref:
1702264969653.png

Now my question is has anyone been able to get it? If so, please share your experience. I have been trying but these stoobid people always give very short term duration Visa. Once I was able to secure a 6 month Visa but then idk why, the next visa they gave was 15 days. 🤦‍♂️
What is the reason that you are stating for the travel?? That plays an important role.

You are dealing with the French Govt. Don't expect any logic or rational explanations!! If possible try applying for some other country in Europe. You can do it more easily than in France.

abhiver

TF Premier
I suggest try Spain. As in your passport they can easily see French Stamps, they might give you longer one. All you need is to enter from Spain to France.

telescope

TF Ace
I suggest try Spain. As in your passport they can easily see French Stamps, they might give you longer one. All you need is to enter from Spain to France.
It doesn't matter. Once visa is issued by a schengen member state, it's not necessary that you need to enter schengen through that country.