• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Questions regarding Airtel axis card

src223

TF Select
Hi, I have some questions regarding Airtel Axis card

1. Does it offer 25% cashback for Airtel Xtreme recharge registered on someone else's number?

2. Does it offer 25% cashback on any other mobile recharge other than Airtel? I saw a thread that it did: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-airtel-card-cashback-blunder.533/

3. Does it offer 10% cashback for Swiggy Instamart? Not just Swiggy.

And a bigger question

4. I already have 3 Axis cards (Flipkart, ACE, My Zone (LTF)). Should I apply for the card and will it be approved, seeing that I already have 3 cards.

Hi, I have some questions regarding Airtel Axis card

1. Does it offer 25% cashback for Airtel Xtreme recharge registered on someone else's number?
Yes. But only upto ₹300 per month i.e. overall recharge including yours should be ₹1200 in a month.
2. Does it offer 25% cashback on any other mobile recharge other than Airtel? I saw a thread that it did: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-airtel-card-cashback-blunder.533/
Yes
3. Does it offer 10% cashback for Swiggy Instamart? Not just Swiggy.
Only Swiggy. Instamart has different merchant name AFAIK.
And a bigger question

4. I already have 3 Axis cards (Flipkart, ACE, My Zone (LTF)). Should I apply for the card and will it be approved, seeing that I already have 3 cards.
Big NO. You first have to close one card. Then only apply for this. Otherwise it would get rejected.

Big NO. You first have to close one card. Then only apply for this. Otherwise it would get rejected.
The only card I can close is My Zone. Flipkart is my oldest card, and ACE is my general purpose card.

Considering My Zone card is LTF, and that Airtel card probably doesn't offer cashback in Instamart, I am not sure now if it's worth getting the Airtel card instead of My Zone card.

From past few Months I am using it on Swiggy Instamart.

Evey month 10% cashback was credited and in Last statement too.

Last Month there was an offer on swiggy Instamart with Cred Pay.
Minimum order 899 Pay via Cred Pay and You will get Flat 50 Cashback. So instead of using Airtel Card directly at Instamart, I selected Cred Pay and payment done via Airtel Card . For Cred Pay txns 10% Cashback was credited till last month.

Till last month Cred used to give me Cashback of 8 or 9 on Minimum txn of 199 and I double Dip with Airtel 10% but this month Merchant Name is different from Previous txns . May be Cred and swiggy Patched it.

Merchant Name after Settlement till Last Month was "SWIGGY INSTAMART"
and this Month it is "Cred_Swiggy"

Last edited:
How do get this card I am trying to get this card for 4 months also a postpaid customer of Airtel. I just only axis freecharge card. Whenever I click on the banner in the airtel thanks app its shows that currently there is no offer for you.

How do get this card I am trying to get this card for 4 months also a postpaid customer of Airtel. I just only axis freecharge card. Whenever I click on the banner in the airtel thanks app its shows that currently there is no offer for you.
It is invite only card. We can't do anything to get this. Just like Ace card. You can check your CIBIL score on Airtel app if the banner is showing to you. No other way.

Get a new sim/number or use a family member's number which is currently not linked to any axis Bank credit card

I'm getting first year free offer with limit upto 5 Lakhs on Airtel Thanks App. I already have LTF FK Axis Card with limit of 1.48 Lakhs. Wondering if I should go with this Paid card. Though I will have immense benefit from it as I can save tons on paying my Airtel Broadband Bill

I'm getting first year free offer with limit upto 5 Lakhs on Airtel Thanks App. I already have LTF FK Axis Card with limit of 1.48 Lakhs. Wondering if I should go with this Paid card. Though I will have immense benefit from it as I can save tons on paying my Airtel Broadband Bill
Most probably yours will be higher limit than your previous card limit.

From past few Months I am using it on Swiggy Instamart.

Evey month 10% cashback was credited and in Last statement too.

Last Month there was an offer on swiggy Instamart with Cred Pay.
Minimum order 899 Pay via Cred Pay and You will get Flat 50 Cashback. So instead of using Airtel Card directly at Instamart, I selected Cred Pay and payment done via Airtel Card . For Cred Pay txns 10% Cashback was credited till last month.

Till last month Cred used to give me Cashback of 8 or 9 on Minimum txn of 199 and I double Dip with Airtel 10% but this month Merchant Name is different from Previous txns . May be Cred and swiggy Patched it.

Merchant Name after Settlement till Last Month was "SWIGGY INSTAMART"
and this Month it is "Cred_Swiggy"
Does Swiggy Instamart still give 10% cashback on Airtel Axis?

Back