• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Questions to the users of Axis liberty account / indusind max active account holders..??

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
We know that both accounts come with a different way of keeping yourself away from MAB charges.... Either you keep 25000 in account or you spend 25000 per month...

My question is...

1. Do adding money in paytm via debit card qualifies as merchant spends.... As we can add money via debit card in paytm and transfer back for free ( we can add 25k and transfer back for free in account back)

2. Do upi transfer to paytm or any merchant account.... Preferably yours own account.... Count as upi merchant transaction....?? ( also we can transfer upto 50k free without any hassles in paytm merchant qr code) it gets settled in 1-2 days in bank accounts in paytm

Anybody tried the above methods.... And able to keep their accounts running without actual spends.... And able to not get MAB charges deducted..???

We know that both accounts come with a different way of keeping yourself away from MAB charges.... Either you keep 25000 in account or you spend 25000 per month...

My question is...

1. Do adding money in paytm via debit card qualifies as merchant spends.... As we can add money via debit card in paytm and transfer back for free ( we can add 25k and transfer back for free in account back)

2. Do upi transfer to paytm or any merchant account.... Preferably yours own account.... Count as upi merchant transaction....?? ( also we can transfer upto 50k free without any hassles in paytm merchant qr code) it gets settled in 1-2 days in bank accounts in paytm

Anybody tried the above methods.... And able to keep their accounts running without actual spends.... And able to not get MAB charges deducted..???

Every month After paying credit card bills using HDFC Bill pay, Jupiter, etc. Left credit card bill I pay using Axis liberty debit, Netbanking by Cheq. In some cases I pay to my Bhartpe QR Code, Add to amzonpay and it counts.

Back