• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Random Thought about the banking sector.

Saif77

TF Select
Guys I have 3 savings bank ac Full kyc. I do have 3 Cc. Never visited the physical banks once. Surreal. Used to see my father go to the banks more often 10 years back. What a generation to live in. What a country to live in.🇮🇳🇮🇳 Just excited to experience how rapidly our country moves in this decade.

Guys I have 3 savings bank ac Full kyc. I do have 3 Cc. Never visited the physical banks once. Surreal. Used to see my father go to the banks more often 10 years back. What a generation to live in. What a country to live in.🇮🇳🇮🇳 Just excited to experience how rapidly our country moves in this decade.
That's true...there is hardly a reason to visit banks with good web interfaces, apps and relationship managers

That's true...there is hardly a reason to visit banks with good web interfaces, apps and relationship managers
But some banks are leading from bottom....

In hdfc for branch transfer... Branch visit mandatory... Plus they will take sweet 15 days

In sbi... For basic thing like dbt... Branch visit mandatory..
After filling details for online account opening.. Branch visit required for kyc... Same with union bank

But some banks are leading from bottom....

In hdfc for branch transfer... Branch visit mandatory... Plus they will take sweet 15 days

In sbi... For basic thing like dbt... Branch visit mandatory..
After filling details for online account opening.. Branch visit required for kyc... Same with union bank
True. HDFC is still living in good old days. You forgot to mention Physical courier thing to Chennai branch for CC upgrades/LEs.

True. HDFC is still living in good old days. You forgot to mention Physical courier thing to Chennai branch for CC upgrades/LEs.
Ohh HDFC LE Required Physical courier to Chennai branch.

One of my friend have letter of HDFC CC LE But He Don't Know The Process.

I Also don't know Please Share The Process How To Get LE By Physical Courier to Chennai Branch.

Ohh HDFC LE Required Physical courier to Chennai branch.

One of my friend have letter of HDFC CC LE But He Don't Know The Process.

I Also don't know Please Share The Process How To Get LE By Physical Courier to Chennai Branch.
Fill the form. Attach 2 months latest salary slip or latest ITR. Courier to Thiruvanmiyur branch.

Back