• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bajaj finserv credit card

Today I got call from bajaj that you have pre-approved offer for Bajaj CC, but on truecaller its showing fraud.
how we can verify that is genuine or not?

Today I got call from bajaj that you have pre-approved offer for Bajaj CC, but on truecaller its showing fraud.
how we can verify that is genuine or not?
I also got a call for the same from one of their executives. He told me the limit also. Then i confirmed the same through the app, the offer was there.
Then I asked him whether there would be an CIBIL Enquiry for this application as it is pre-approved. He told me that there will be no CIBIL Enquiry. So I applied it over the call. 2-3 days later, no updates for the same. Contacted customer support, they were unable to find details of my application as I didn't asked for the application number from the executive over the call. Then I noticed CIBIL Enquiry for the same. My score went down by 4 points. I had the call recording where he clearly said there will be no enquiry. Then I somehow got a call from RBL after filing a complaint against the same on https://consumerhelpline.gov.in , He told me that my application was rejected straightaway.
I asked them to remove the enquiry, they registered the request for the same. Even after three months the enquiry was still reflecting there. So I escalated the same to their Nodal Team, Waste of time as i didn't get any response. After a month I filed a complaint on RBI Portal. And then after lodging a complaint on RBI Portal, I received a call from their Nodal officer, he assured me that the enquiry will be removed within 7 working days. It was removed the same day.
It took me more than 6 months for the whole matter. Pathetic experience. I wish, I could have demanded a compensation for that case. I was unaware of the compensation n all.

Do not, I repeat Do not fall for a PRE-APPROVED TRAP from RBL, as they will definitely going after your credit history and will give approval only on based on it.

I didn't know that Cibil enquiries can also be removed.

And of course, no doubt that Bajaj is problematic.
The Nodal officer who called me, asked for the recordings. I sent the recordings over the mail. I told him over the call that I often get calls from your Bank for credit cards and everytime there is a CIBIL Enquiry for the same.

btw, I've mastered the art of Enquiry Removal.😂

BEFORE:

1648117343978.png

AFTER:

1648117547538.png

Interesting ... I didn't even know that such was possible 😂

Basically RBL, Kotak enquiries are removed
6 RBL, 1 KOTAK & 1 ICICI. And 1 IDFC also (which was there after 24-09)
Tried so hard for SBI. But i had an document forgery incident with SBI Card application earlier, for which they almost kinda threatened me.
SBI is tough man.

The Nodal officer who called me, asked for the recordings. I sent the recordings over the mail. I told him over the call that I often get calls from your Bank for credit cards and everytime there is a CIBIL Enquiry for the same.

btw, I've mastered the art of Enquiry Removal.😂

BEFORE:

View attachment 232

AFTER:

View attachment 233
Why don't you start a new thread " how to remove enquiry from your cibil history - step by step guide " this will help everyone.
I'll share your post on Twitter and youtube.
Please write a post on this when you get time 🙏

Why don't you start a new thread " how to remove enquiry from your cibil history - step by step guide " this will help everyone.
I'll share your post on Twitter and youtube.
Please write a post on this when you get time 🙏
Yeah sure, definitely. I would love to do that, If it is going to be helpful for anyone.
Also I got pre-approved for IDFC Credit card earlier which is my first ever credit card, with a trick that I used (Inspired by a youtube video, wont say 'copied' as I made couple of changes in that trick as per my logic accordingly.) I also wanted to share that as well, but I wasn't sure if I should post any unethical ways.
@TechnoFino what say?

Yeah sure, definitely. I would love to do that, If it is going to be helpful for anyone.
Also I got pre-approved for IDFC Credit card earlier which is my first ever credit card, with a trick that I used (Inspired by a youtube video, wont say 'copied' as I made couple of changes in that trick as per my logic accordingly.) I also wanted to share that as well, but I wasn't sure if I should post any unethical ways.
@TechnoFino what say?
if it's legal, you can post... no harm...
best forum for posting enquiry removal process is - https://www.technofino.in/community/forums/credit-score.14/

Back