• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl bank account replied more than 16 working days to unfreeze my account.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
My rbl bank account is freezed from bank side as they found suspicious activity in it. Actually I paid 15k and 5k credit card bill from Freecharge. But credit card bill payment was successful and it got settled . Now after 9 days when I was trying to do UPI transfer fund via UPI it was unsuccessful and then I added recipient in Mobile banking app then tried it was also unsuccessful. Then I called customer care. They told me that my account is freezee. I downloaded unfreeze form from website. And printed & filled it. And send it by email. Bank is replying that it may take 16 working days to resolve it and will tell me again if they needed more time. Where should I complain for early resolve my problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231231-152014~2.png
    Screenshot_20231231-152014~2.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 45

AritraSaha

TF Legend
My rbl bank account is freezed from bank side as they found suspicious activity in it. Actually I paid 15k and 5k credit card bill from Freecharge. But credit card bill payment was successful and it got settled . Now after 9 days when I was trying to do UPI transfer fund via UPI it was unsuccessful and then I added recipient in Mobile banking app then tried it was also unsuccessful. Then I called customer care. They told me that my account is freezee. I downloaded unfreeze form from website. And printed & filled it. And send it by email. Bank is replying that it may take 16 working days to resolve it and will tell me again if they needed more time. Where should I complain for early resolve my problem.
Best option will be to go the branch..
They can tell you what happened exactly.