• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl bank multiple credit cards

A quick question:

Does Rbl bank offers both Rbl enterprise and Rbl signature plus debit cards on a single account because when I called their customer service, they told me that one can have only one active card per Account and if we issue the other card, the first one will get automatically cancelled within 120 days. Is there a way around this?

A quick question:

Does Rbl bank offers both Rbl enterprise and Rbl signature plus debit cards on a single account because when I called their customer service, they told me that one can have only one active card per Account and if we issue the other card, the first one will get automatically cancelled within 120 days. Is there a way around this?
Is this for debit card or credit card card? You have posted the post in credit card section and you have kept the title as multiple credit cards from RBL and in the post, there are questions for debit card.

Is this for debit card or credit card card? You have posted the post in credit card section and you have kept the title as multiple credit cards from RBL and in the post, there are questions for debit card.
Oh, so sorry and thank you for pointing it out. Actually most people use these debit cards to pay for their credit card bills, I thought asking it here is more appropriate. Transferring it into the banking section

Back