• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl Credit card address update

CodeCrusher

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I already have RBL shoprite credit card for past 2 years.
I applied for RBL indian oil credit card recently which got approved yesterday with my new address which was also updated on the aadhar card.
My doubt is on which address would the card get delivered?
Aadhar address or the previous address which is still there on my shoprite card?

Any way to update the address on my shoprite credit card online?
Customer care call option not coming in ivr.

If approved and you submitted new address for new card, then new address updated for both cards. For confirmation, check next month statement.

Last edited:
Means how to change address in rbl credit card?
The card got dispatched to my new address. I want to update and the address and get it on my current address

Kind of confused with your questions and answers, so a timeline as you mentioned..

do check and clarify more..

already have RBL shoprite credit card for past 2 years.
this is your old address (I'm thinking shoprite - old address)

I applied for RBL indian oil credit card recently which got approved yesterday with my new address which was also updated on the aadhar card.
this is your new address (same as aadhar).
Indianoil - new address

In this scenario below is valid and applicable.

If approved and you submitted new address with new card, then new address updated for both cards. For confirmation, check next month statement.

Aadhar address or the previous address which is still there on my shoprite card?
new address, because that is the latest one you provided to bank.

as mentioned, its already done. now both cards have new address.

hence the statement,
If approved and you submitted new address with new card, then new address updated for both cards. For confirmation, check next month statement.

I am asking how to update new address on my credit card. The card is not dispatched yet.

Its done when you did this..

applied for RBL indian oil credit card recently which got approved yesterday with my new address which was also updated on the aadhar card.

The card got dispatched to my new address. I want to update and the address and get it on my current address

then why did you provided new address ig not required? you should kept same old address that is there in shoprite.

or if you're asking another new address (shoprite - old address, indianoil - new address, you're currently reside at - current address)

btw, you had two rbl cards.. I believe you know more than me actually. both are not good cards, you can close it.

Kind of confused with your questions and answers, so a timeline as you mentioned..

do check and clarify more..

this is your old address (I'm thinking shoprite - old address)

this is your new address (same as aadhar).
Indianoil - new address

In this scenario below is valid and applicable.

new address, because that is the latest one you provided to bank.

as mentioned, its already done. now both cards have new address.

hence the statement,

Its done when you did this..

then why did you provided new address ig not required? you should kept same old address that is there in shoprite.

or if you're asking another new address (shoprite - old address, indianoil - new address, you're currently reside at - current address)

btw, you had two rbl cards.. I believe you know more than me actually. both are not good cards, you can close it.
Why is indianoil not good? It saves 7.5% on fuel right

I already have shoprite which got delivered to address A last year.
Now I applied IndianOil with address B on my aadhar card.
Will the IndianOil card get delivered to address A or address B?

I already have shoprite which got delivered to address A last year.
Now I applied IndianOil with address B on my aadhar card.
Will the IndianOil card get delivered to address A or address B?

If approved and you submitted new address for new card, then new address updated for both cards.

already mentioned in #2 itself, explained again in #7, again sharing here..

btw, you can contact support and ask which address they're sending, if you want more clarity.

Why is indianoil not good? It saves 7.5% on fuel right

because you already have better cards..

Post in thread 'How many active credit cards do you have? Flash your portfolio.'

and didn't expect reiterating same question for a person having credit cards in all banks that too multiple of them (or maybe my English not good that you understand properly).

You may already know that, If you update address for one card, it applies all cards in that bank automatically.

Last edited:
Hello,

I already have RBL shoprite credit card for past 2 years.

Customer care call option not coming in ivr.

Call here 👆

They'll tell you where they're dispatching & you can also ask them to update the address.

Back