• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Digital Account Issue

Don't open RBL digital account. Even after Vkyc also they will not update ur kyc for weeks. In short they will not allow you to open account online. Best way is to visit branch for account opening and get ur kit instantly.

Don't open RBL digital account. Even after Vkyc also they will not update ur kyc for weeks. In short they will not allow you to open account online. Best way is to visit branch for account opening and get ur kit instantly.
Very true! It’s been weeks I opened digitally, till now my account is not completely opened. I went to branch and told them about this, they told me to wait until the bank updates my signature in their system. But till now i cannot apply for debit card either through MoBank or through branch. It’s a big headache. So I transferred the amount to my other bank and I am planning to close this digital account and open Prime account through their branch!

I have tried to open digital account from RBL app. KYC done in the same flow , also added 6k money thorugh UPI in same flow. Next day I have got one email saying that "Oops! Your Digital Savings Account payment has failed" and shows 13th feb as transaction date. Get calls from their team everytime from diff guy.. asking what issue exactly I am facing..
They need to findout what is the issue... nothing happened in last 3 days.. no update

I have tried to open digital account from RBL app. KYC done in the same flow , also added 6k money thorugh UPI in same flow. Next day I have got one email saying that "Oops! Your Digital Savings Account payment has failed" and shows 13th feb as transaction date. Get calls from their team everytime from diff guy.. asking what issue exactly I am facing..
They need to findout what is the issue... nothing happened in last 3 days.. no update
same flow happened and got calls as well. in a few days your account will be active, but the opening process is not completed. better transfer the money to another account and goto nearby branch open a new account there. close the digital account.

same flow happened and got calls as well. in a few days your account will be active, but the opening process is not completed. better transfer the money to another account and goto nearby branch open a new account there. close the digital account.
You meant to say my account also will not be opened properly... half baked 😋

Back