• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Insignia Card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Gkcards

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Couldn’t find any thread on Insignia card. Does no one have? Any good/useful features from people who have this card?

I want to have this card. but they do not have insignia banking here. without that, they will process the card as paid. hence, still waiting.
The best feature I see is 500rs. flat BMS discount.
Well if u want for bms there are much better cards rather then maintaining mab or nrv for insignia(i think I saw in past there was a good trv u need to maintain, pls correct me if i am wrong).. like u can get rbl play card for 500 discount for 2 tickets..

Well if u want for bms there are much better cards rather then maintaining mab or nrv for insignia(i think I saw in past there was a good trv u need to maintain, pls correct me if i am wrong).. like u can get rbl play card for 500 discount for 2 tickets..
You can get this card without opening account with them

I have not seen any card with a flat discount other than some Indus super HNI cards with huge fees.
I am trying to get an Insignia card with no joining or annual fee, and that too without maintaining a huge RV with them. I do hold a Signature banking account with RBL with a good enough RV and investment account.
The thing is that RBL has just started sourcing cards from their banking platform, earlier it was completely outsourced. Still, things are not very well defined and may need a little push. that's what I am trying to do.
RBL Play is a good card, but the discount is linked with the spend which doesn't make any sense. but the rest is fine.

I have not seen any card with a flat discount other than some Indus super HNI cards with huge fees.
I am trying to get an Insignia card with no joining or annual fee, and that too without maintaining a huge RV with them. I do hold a Signature banking account with RBL with a good enough RV and investment account.
The thing is that RBL has just started sourcing cards from their banking platform, earlier it was completely outsourced. Still, things are not very well defined and may need a little push. that's what I am trying to do.
RBL Play is a good card, but the discount is linked with the spend which doesn't make any sense. but the rest is fine.
are they trying to get approval for LTF card or rejecting it straightaway? do keep us posted, please.

they approved my card, while told me FYF basis but now in mail i am seeing there is a joining fee of 7000+taxes. is there any action i can take?
I also got the same offer for upgrade but during explanation executive told that similar value of reward points will be credited after fee payment.
So yes fee is applicable even for first year

I also got the same offer for upgrade but during explanation executive told that similar value of reward points will be credited after fee payment.
So yes fee is applicable even for first year
can you buy equal amount of amazon pay voucher with those points? if not i am gonna raise complaint to rbi and won't activate the card. it is completely misleading the way they are shoving us this card.

I am getting the same offer, but I am passing this. There is no point paying 7K+Tax and getting 28K RPs. The waiver criteria are 10 Lac and 8K Amazon/other vouchers at the 8 Lac milestone.

I have World Safari card LTF and received the SMS for upgrade. Tried looking at TF and reached this thread. No video on YouTube either.

Hi! Give a missed call on 7045906907 to avail Card Upgrade facility to Insignia Credit Card on your RBL Bank Credit Card (xx12).

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back