• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl paisabazzar card

Paisabazaar Duet gives flat 1% CB as statement credit. Not reward points. Is it true?

Generally RBL bank will charge 99+GST as reward redemption fee.
Yes, that is correct. The new Duet cards are not only LTF, but also the cashback comes as a statement credit and hence there is no reward redemption fee charged.

This makes it a good entry level LTF credit card, especially because RBL offers also keep coming for sales and flight ticket purchases.

Only drawback is that since it needs to be applied through paisabazaar, there is a chance of getting quite a few spam calls from them. 🤣

Yes, that is correct. The new Duet cards are not only LTF, but also the cashback comes as a statement credit and hence there is no reward redemption fee charged.

This makes it a good entry level LTF credit card, especially because RBL offers also keep coming for sales and flight ticket purchases.

Only drawback is that since it needs to be applied through paisabazaar, there is a chance of getting quite a few spam calls from them. 🤣
Which is better for statement credit?
1.Paisabazaar Duet Credit Card
2. Paisabazaar Duet Plus Credit Card

Which is better for statement credit?
1.Paisabazaar Duet Credit Card
2. Paisabazaar Duet Plus Credit Card

It depends on your use, but if it is not your primary card I would think Duet and not the Duet Plus, since Duet is LTF vs. 1499 + gst for Duet Plus.

Note: I got Duet for my wife since it is LTF and is good enough to build her credit score while allowing us to take benefit of RBL specific offers.

It depends on your use, but if it is not your primary card I would think Duet and not the Duet Plus, since Duet is LTF vs. 1499 + gst for Duet Plus.

Note: I got Duet for my wife since it is LTF and is good enough to build her credit score while allowing us to take benefit of RBL specific offers.
Thank you for detailed information

How did u apply for duet card bro?
Is it from their application or did u applied from their CC over call?
Did u receive it or still processing?
Apply the card from the app bro. Else they will do horrible spelling mistakes if you apply over call.
In the app you will be entering all the details so no issue of spelling mistakes and all.

Paisa bazar agent called me and I applied using their website . The agent told it will be approved in two days it is till in process till now. idk whats happening. After entering all details it showed card approved ( not official from rbl ) showed 2.5 lacs as pre approved limit and did KYC and nothing its been two weeks already no update

Paisa bazar agent called me and I applied using their website . The agent told it will be approved in two days it is till in process till now. idk whats happening. After entering all details it showed card approved ( not official from rbl ) showed 2.5 lacs as pre approved limit and did KYC and nothing its been two weeks already no update
Did you call their customer support? You got the application number?

Also I'm getting vkyc links from Paisa bazar instead of rbl is this common for duet card?
Not sure how it happened for my wife a few months back, but should be mostly fine since it is a co-branded card.

Also, the details of the card (transactions, limits etc.) are visible inside the duet section in paisabazaar app, so they do have the necessary information.

Back