• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Preferred Banking

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Has anyone tried RBL's Signature or Aspire bank account? Both have zero Non-maintenance charges. What is your experience? Do they downgrade and then charge if MAB not maintained?

I opened signature account recently. The executive told that there is no restriction.

Also I read following term in their schedule of benefits document:
Non Maintenance Charges are not applicable for Signature Banking accounts only till the time the customer is part of Signature Banking

I opened signature account recently. The executive told that there is no restriction.

Also I read following term in their schedule of benefits document:
Non Maintenance Charges are not applicable for Signature Banking accounts only till the time the customer is part of Signature Banking
Do they downgrade?

RBL signature seems like regular account. The welcome kit I received was covered in paper pouch. No instructions about mobile app or web sign up.

No offers whatsoever. No CC offer.

Default signature debit card is also regular. No cashback offers on card. Nothing.

RBL signature seems like regular account. The welcome kit I received was covered in paper pouch. No instructions about mobile app or web sign up.

No offers whatsoever. No CC offer.

Default signature debit card is also regular. No cashback offers on card. Nothing.
Every bank has cut down the cost of premium banking programs. Even IDFC select and wealth accounts kit comes in plastic packaging.

Ask your branch person to do it manually. He'll ask you to load ₹3L to ₹5L and then place the request for account upgrade.

Automatic invitation takes some time so your money would get stuck. Hence suggesting manual process.
Thanks!!

Can you tell me the MAB criteria or any other important point for IDFC Select A/C ? Any link or so?

Back