• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl savings account promo code

CrudMax

TF Buzz
Hi,

Does anyone have rbl bank saving account promo code? There is an option to add promo code while creating a new account. I wantwd to see if it can provide some extra benefit

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
T&C does t load for me either. And didnt get anything.. nada.... So no referral scheme i guess. They want free referrals it seems 😆

shadow

TF Premier
T&C does t load for me either. And didnt get anything.. nada.... So no referral scheme i guess. They want free referrals it seems 😆
I was going to open a new account. If there was a referral I would've uses your code. But it seems there's no reward for it. Chindi bank lol.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No idea... This is what shows in my app. And that T&C link doesnt load. Typical characteristic of RBL
At least RBL is cleverly putting Technology into the work for the correct use !! ;)

to safeguard the banks purposes, by not displaying T&Cs page, instead going into the loop in displaying the page...