• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Shoprite Reward structure

Deviation

TF Buzz
Can someone please explain the RBL Shoprite reward point structure to me. Its so confusing and moreover the customer care executives themselves have no idea regarding the same. Else I am planning to close this LTF card.

helloworld

TF Legend

Grocery: 20 RP / 100
BMS: 10% discount

Ideally 1 RP = 0.25 to get 5% as advertised

but practically, for most useful vouchers its 1 RP = 0.18 = 3.6% for grocery.

RBL cards not needed, you can safely close it unless you're in collecting in that case also you already collected. now, close it.

Deviation

TF Buzz

Grocery: 20 RP / 100
BMS: 10% discount

Ideally 1 RP = 0.25 to get 5% as advertised

but practically, for most useful vouchers its 1 RP = 0.18 = 3.6% for grocery.

RBL cards not needed, you can safely close it unless you're in collecting in that case also you already collected. now, close it.
Thanks a lot buddy. I am going to close it right away.

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
Thanks a lot buddy. I am going to close it right away.
Don’t close RBL card. They have good offers going on time to time. Also, if you have gotten shoprite LTF by conversion from Zomato, then try your luck by mailing CC team to convert the shoprite to ICON or WORLD SAFARI LTF. They will generally accept. That’s how I got my LTF ICON. Believe me it’s good. You cannot use it as your primary but it has BMS BOGO and Domestic lounge access (without any spend criteria).

Don’t close RBL card. They have good offers going on time to time. Also, if you have gotten shoprite LTF by conversion from Zomato, then try your luck by mailing CC team to convert the shoprite to ICON or WORLD SAFARI LTF. They will generally accept. That’s how I got my LTF ICON. Believe me it’s good. You cannot use it as your primary but it has BMS BOGO and Domestic lounge access (without any spend criteria).
Any way to get RBL Safari LTF/FYF without any existing RBL CC?