• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Reached Atlas Card Platinum spend, still Gold status - renewal in 2 days. What happens next?"

kohliS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So I have crossed the platinum milestone of Atlas Card...
all transactions are settled...
but sill stuck to gold milestone. Renewal is in 2 days...
and I thing the status wond change before that...
What options do I have Will I get the benefit of platinum?
Miles And what will happen on renewal?
Anyone anyone dealt with the same situation?

So I have crossed the platinum milestone of Atlas Card...
all transactions are settled...
but sill stuck to gold milestone. Renewal is in 2 days...
and I thing the status wond change before that...
What options do I have Will I get the benefit of platinum?
Miles And what will happen on renewal?
Anyone anyone dealt with the same situation?
Are you sure platinum milestone is reached without excluded transactions? The milestone tracker in the axis app adds up excluded transactions also (like rent payment). You can call customer care to know your actual progress towards milestone achievement.

Good luck and I hope you get your platinum miles and renewal benefits. Keep us posted.

Yes... also confirmed with the Bank customer care, they also confirmed that I have spent the same... also app stuck at 14.7L and I did 50k transaction with the marriottlast week taking the total to more than 15L. Also confirmed the mcc

Are you sure platinum milestone is reached without excluded transactions? The milestone tracker in the axis app adds up excluded transactions also (like rent payment). You can call customer care to know your actual progress towards milestone achievement.

Good luck and I hope you get your platinum miles and renewal benefits. Keep us posted.
Actually the app counter is stuck at 14.7L... haven't moved

Actually the app counter is stuck at 14.7L... haven't moved
It should take 5 days to credit 5/100 miles and also to move over 15 lakhs, but by then it will be past your renewal date.

So you better phone premium customer care and get it done and also send an email --that would be better.
They respond to emails in 12 hours

Back