• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reaching Concierge Service

kunalcc

TF Select
I have Legend Visa Signature credit card for some time now which is good for lounge visit and BOGO movie ticket. It is LTF card from Indusind Bank.

Recently, I thought of trying their concierge services for an upcoming trip but I can't reach them on the number(1860 267 7777) mentioned in their website. Even after spending about half an hour with their shitty IVR, I'm unable to reach their so called concierge service nor any representative. Can anyone help me out here if anyone has tried it in past?

Should I try Visa Signature concierge (phone 0008000501198)

What are some of best uses of concierge services?
Save time, Confirming reservations, Event management, Flower and gift delivery assistance, Travel plans, Customized shopping, Emergency Assistance
Event tickets, Exclusive Access, Local knowledge and networking, Transport, Travel guides for several destinations, Customized support
Dining, Exclusive privileges, Hotel concierge..........

I asked for concierge recommendation to find best restaurant in my city which serve tastiest biriyani.

They actually did research and found out some great restaurant which I didn't knew. They email me the list.

any charge for booking or availing the service or its free
You only pay for the booking...
For example, if you can't find good hotel as per your need, you can ask concierge over call to book as per your preference like beach side hotel with food complimentary. They will do research, find hotel as per your preference and send you payment link to book or You can ask to pay at hotel.

So, you only pay for the hotel tariff.

You can imagine what you can do with this free service. Sky is the limit.

Last edited:
I asked for concierge recommendation to find best restaurant in my city which serve tastiest biriyani.

They actually did research and found out some great restaurant which I didn't knew. They email me the list.
where do you live? if in NCR, then share the list with us too. :D

You can imagine what you can do with this free service. Sky is the limit.
👀
images

Need some cool ideas

Back