• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rebranding of RBL Paisa On Demand Credit Card

Bitmap-300x214.jpeg IMG_5273D1FC7C3B-1.jpeg

I received a message from RBL stating that they are rebranding their RBL PaisaOnDemand Credit card as RBL Paisa bazaar Duet Credit card. The duet Avatar will provide 1% cash back on all online and in store purchases (except on wallet load, fuel, rent payment and credit line loan transactions). Also, this rebranded card will remain LTF in its new avatar too.

View attachment 2263View attachment 2262

I received a message from RBL stating that they are rebranding their RBL PaisaOnDemand Credit card as RBL Paisa bazaar Duet Credit card. The duet Avatar will provide 1% cash back on all online and in store purchases (except on wallet load, fuel, rent payment and credit line loan transactions). Also, this rebranded card will remain LTF in its new avatar too.
New card issued?

For a first timer you could take

But didn't you try for APay CC and RBL Zomato CC before this
Actually my CIBIL dropped to 720 because I closed my pay later accounts (FLIPKART, AMAZON and SLICE ) so I was planning to apply when my CIBIL will be back around 750+ but today I received call from paisabaazr that I have LTF pre approved for RBL PAISA ON DEMAND so I said yes...

as you guys are way more experience than me. I will do as you will tell me

Back