• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received Axis myzone devaluation sms applicable from 1st September 2023

Swiggy offer is devalued to 2 times per month. And minimum spend for getting 120 discount is raised from 200 to 500.

Considering Myzone is being offered LTF, Any suggestions on which cards to opt for upgrade as LTF.

Also, please tell the process if we can upgrade to any other axis cards which are better than Myzone as LTF.

Swiggy offer is devalued to 2 times per month. And minimum spend for getting 120 discount is raised from 200 to 500.

Considering Myzone is being offered LTF, Any suggestions on which cards to opt for upgrade as LTF.

Also, please tell the process if we can upgrade to any other axis cards which are better than Myzone as LTF.
Swiggy offer is valid for 2 times per swiggy user ID in a month. It means we can use few others swiggy account right?

ee-toh-saala-hona-hi-tha.jpg

Finally my cibil will get some relief.

Was applying and getting rejected for my zone every 3 months 😁.

Got select devaluation notice too. Same 200 discount on 500 as leaked one.
The current situation warrants, no AXIS CC application is needed unless it is pre approved and qualifies for the individual's usage pattern... (and LTF too ;);))

axis rewards card 30% offers for 200

Yes you can see they have devalued only the swiggy offers because there is lot of competition going in with swiggy due to the new launch of HDFC Swiggy CC.

Also very online website has started to get partner with some bank and starting to issue more offers.

This might be the reason for major cards devaluation.

If you ask me , if the MYZONE card you're holding is LTF , apart from swiggy offers it has buy 1 get 1 on paytm also, you can use for that , also you get 4 RP per 200 rupees which is approx 0.4 % Reward Rate.

Also there is no harm in having a LTF card when it has atleast some movie and devalued but ok swiggy offers.

If they remove buy 1 get 1 on paytm also , then this card will be waste , i hope everyone including me :) might close as without any benefits there is no use of having a card which can be kept only at our wallet as axis provides time to time LTF offers.

Yes you can see they have devalued only the swiggy offers because there is lot of competition going in with swiggy due to the new launch of HDFC Swiggy CC.

Also very online website has started to get partner with some bank and starting to issue more offers.

This might be the reason for major cards devaluation.

If you ask me , if the MYZONE card you're holding is LTF , apart from swiggy offers it has buy 1 get 1 on paytm also, you can use for that , also you get 4 RP per 200 rupees which is approx 0.4 % Reward Rate.

Also there is no harm in having a LTF card when it has atleast some movie and devalued but ok swiggy offers.

If they remove buy 1 get 1 on paytm also , then this card will be waste , i hope everyone including me :) might close as without any benefits there is no use of having a card which can be kept only at our wallet as axis provides time to time LTF offers.
Got it ltf pre approved for my savings account with 1L limit, hdfc providing shitty freedom card chargeable with 25k limit for my 3 year old account. will get other good cards with axis for now and close it. 😁

Back