• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received wrong/incorrect credit card for PNB. How to proceed from here.

redcarpet

TF Premier
Hi all,
After a long time my PNB card was dispatched and delivered today. It was surprising to see that they dispatched PNB Global Gold (VISA) CC instead of Rupay select that I originally opted for.
Should I start the mail chain with Pno or can we upgrade from Global gold to Rupay select (without incurring dual Annual charges) using PNB genie?

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi all,
After a long time my PNB card was dispatched and delivered today. It was surprising to see that they dispatched PNB Global Gold (VISA) CC instead of Rupay select that I originally opted for.
Should I start the mail chain with Pno or can we upgrade from Global gold to Rupay select (without incurring dual Annual charges) using PNB genie?
That is secured cc else unsecured cc?

KLB@96

TF Premier
Hi all,
yes they will change the card send email

Learner

TF Select
Hi all,
@redcarpet After how much time you received your card?
Mine is in "pickup schedule" status for 2 weeks. Neither PNB nor DTDC are responding and I already have joining fees charges to pay in next few days. :/

redcarpet

TF Premier
@redcarpet After how much time you received your card?
Mine is in "pickup schedule" status for 2 weeks. Neither PNB nor DTDC are responding and I already have joining fees charges to pay in next few days. :/
This is crazy
My first (wrong)card was delivered super fast
But my correct card which they sent through DTDC has been in pickup state for 6 consecutive days after which I called DTDC. They raised the request and then it got dispatched/transit etc.

Seems like both pnb and DTDC fuckups are common

Learner

TF Select
This is crazy
But my correct card which they sent through DTDC has been in pickup state for 6 consecutive days after which I called DTDC. They raised the request and then it got dispatched/transit etc.

Same here. Yesterday asked DTDC why it's not picked up for 2 weeks and the response was:

"Oh! Yes it's not yet picked. Maybe pickup guy not yet visited them" 🤦

booklover

TF Buzz
Hi all,
Sad to hear this. Were you able to get this fixed?

I am really having second thoughts about activating my pnb card. I got approved but haven't received it yet... it's been 3 weeks

redcarpet

TF Premier
Sad to hear this. Were you able to get this fixed?

I am really having second thoughts about activating my pnb card. I got approved but haven't received it yet... it's been 3 weeks
This is fixed.
I also faced dispatch issues
Just call them and ask for courier tracking no. See if its an issue from courier or pnb. Ask the source to fix it

girish3456

TF Premier
This is crazy

How did you come to know that your card was in pickup state as my PNB Rupay Select credit card got approved on 30th January but till now no update on my physical card dispatch details. The customer care people always says that it will get dispatched soon. Am waiting every single day for the dispatch information on my Rupay Select credit card

VicksJ

TF Select
How did you come to know that your card was in pickup state as my PNB Rupay Select credit card got approved on 30th January but till now no update on my physical card dispatch details. The customer care people always says that it will get dispatched soon. Am waiting every single day for the dispatch information on my Rupay Select credit card
I am waiting from 17th Jan

redcarpet

TF Premier
Through the courier website. They asked for my mobile number only if I remember correctly

newmakerhere

TF Premier
Hi all,
Hii i applied for rupay select and now i can see virtual cc in pnb genie app but surprisingly its not rupay select its rupay platinum so please inform me how to raise request to change my cc