• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Receiving pre qualified notifications Airtel for Axis card but app shows otherwise

Hisoka

TF Ace
From past few days I’m receiving Airtel Axis card notifications but whenever I open my app it shows that I’m not eligible.

I hold 3 Axis bank cards but since I’ve already receiving joining benefits for Samsung card so planning to close that one.

Is there any way I can apply for this card with high chance of approval? I’m getting the application form with my sister’s number on Airtel thanks app but she doesn’t have any credit history. Is is possible that I apply via her phone but my PAN? (after closing one of cards obv)

Attachments

• IMG_3509.png
    IMG_3509.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3508.png
    IMG_3508.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3507.png
    IMG_3507.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 29
In Broader expect...There are pros and cons of this step.

Pros-You might get the Airtel axis card by entering Your sister's Mobile number and and your PAN.Before moving must think twice that you already have 3 cards and Axis is most unrealistic bank in processing of card application..Yaha tak ki kab liska process ho jaye aur sab kuch sahi hone ke baaad bhi bahut logo ka reject ho jata hai.

Cons-
Your Sis Mobiler number will be added in your credit reports beside your number under personal info tab.Multiple contact numbers is not considerd good by some lenders.

Last edited:
In Broader expect...There are pros and cons of this step.

Pros-You might get the Airtel axis card by entering Your sister's Mobile number and and your PAN.Before moving must think twice that you already have 3 cards and Axis is most unrealistic bank in processing of card application..Yaha tak ki kab liska process ho jaye aur sab kuch sahi hone ke baaad bhi bahut logo ka reject ho jata hai.

Cons-
Your Sis Mobiler number will be added in your credit reports beside your number under personal info tab.Multiple contact numbers is not considerd good by some lenders.
Oh. So should I wait for my sister’s credit score to develop and then apply via her PAN? She recently applied for secured onecard so that her CIBIL score gets built.

What if I apply via her phone and my PAN and as soon as card gets delivered I change my phone number. Even then bank will report her number to CIBIL?

Oh. So should I wait for my sister’s credit score to develop and then apply via her PAN? She recently applied for secured onecard so that her CIBIL score gets built.

What if I apply via her phone and my PAN and as soon as card gets delivered I change my phone number. Even then bank will report her number to CIBIL?
Yes this number and the new number you want to update both will be there in report.

With time this card will also be available to get through customer care route.But still if you are eagerly waiting to hands on this card then you can apply on airtel app(Using sis number).
Thanks, but I don't think it will ever be available via customer care route as it's already launched 1.5 yrs ago. This card will remain exclusive to online platform like other cards such as Axis Ace, SBI Cashback etc.

Back