• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Recommendations for Opening a Savings Account: Seeking Convenience, Higher Interest Rate, and Security

Banking101

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Given that the funds are presently held in an SBI Bank account, I believe that transferring them to another bank might provide more advantages. With that in mind, which savings account would you suggest for opening under my father's name? Please take into account factors such as convenience, a higher interest rate, enhanced security, and the availability of the ASBA facility for his funds.

In order to open a savings account under my father's name, I am considering options that offer convenience, a higher interest rate, and enhanced security for his funds. Which account would you recommend for these requirements?
Small bank's give high interest rates, AFIK
but your money will be safe in big banks like SBI,HDFC,ICICI ETC
you can try auto sweep feature.

Given that the funds are presently held in an SBI Bank account, I believe that transferring them to another bank might provide more advantages. With that in mind, which savings account would you suggest for opening under my father's name? Please take into account factors such as convenience, a higher interest rate, enhanced security, and the availability of the ASBA facility for his funds.
You can also check sbi mod scheme if you haven't checked already.

IDFC gives higher interest rate but not sure how secure it is.

Hi,
Is your concern sorted for savings account?

Most banks do the same. Are you aware of any bank that provides a higher flat interest rate?
Atleast there is flat rate of 3% +- .
Not tricked into 6% gimmick.

& This increasing rate is for fd . Which has slab .not Increasing as per situation of money parked .

If u do 5 lakh fd u will receive on whole amount not In increasing order ..

Is there other bank .. rbl has more than idfc .. don't know much

Back