• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Refund Question - what is the impact to this months points?

Pr@k

TF Select
Folks an interesting question to which i would love your insight (brain dead at midnight and being asked these conveluded questions)

Scenario :

International Tickets Purchased in 05 May 23 (for much later travel) for 1.5L.
One part of the flight canceled by airline and amount refunded 50k . Amount will hit between 31st may - 03 Jun
Amount paid in USD therefore charge and GST applied

NOW even after the refund 1L spend for milestone more than achieved

Question 1 - if the amount comes in June will they need to spend 1.5L to hit the milestone for June?
Question 2 - how will points reversal happen for a partial refund?
Question 3 - will the Forex charges of the equivilant amount also be refunded or is that a pipe dream?
Question 4 - Refund will hit before due date of existing statement - do they pay only the balance lets say due was 3L and refund is 50k - so do that pay 2.5 or full 3. (I dont know how AXIS manages this as HDFC i always paid the balance post refund)

Thanks & Good Night!

Folks an interesting question to which i would love your insight (brain dead at midnight and being asked these conveluded questions)

Scenario :

International Tickets Purchased in 05 May 23 (for much later travel) for 1.5L.
One part of the flight canceled by airline and amount refunded 50k . Amount will hit between 31st may - 03 Jun
Amount paid in USD therefore charge and GST applied

NOW even after the refund 1L spend for milestone more than achieved

Question 1 - if the amount comes in June will they need to spend 1.5L to hit the milestone for June?
Question 2 - how will points reversal happen for a partial refund?
Question 3 - will the Forex charges of the equivilant amount also be refunded or is that a pipe dream?
Question 4 - Refund will hit before due date of existing statement - do they pay only the balance lets say due was 3L and refund is 50k - so do that pay 2.5 or full 3. (I dont know how AXIS manages this as HDFC i always paid the balance post refund)

Thanks & Good Night!
Q1- No, 1L you have to spend in June.
Q2- axis will normally adjust your points... no special rule.
Q3 - No, non refundable
Q4 - you have to pay 2.5L only.

Back