• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reg Indusind Comfort Exclusive Salary Account

I am looking to open Indusind comfort Salary account as the benefits are good and to maintain good relationship with indusind for getting their premium cards. I have visited the bank recently with my payslips and required documents. But the bank employee there told me that my company (Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd.) doesn't have a tie up with their bank and so can't open the account even though my monthly take home (1.29L) criteria is met. The bank employee told they can open the same variant savings account, but I need to maintain some average balance which is not possible for me. I am looking for Zero balance and so the reason for opening a salary account. They also told that if I invest 1 Lakh a year in FD/Mutual Funds through them, they will open this savings account as zero balance and i don't need to maintain any average balance.

What should i do? I have no thoughts of investing currently with them. How to open salary account even though my company don't have a tie-up with the bank? My axis savings account is converted to salary account after i updated my company details in the portal even though my company is tied up with ICICI only and not AXIS. Same can be done with Indusind? Your suggestions please.

Salary account does not guarantee premium card always! I have Exclusive savings account with initial deposit of 2 lakh which is zero balance account. I got Pinnacle credit card on card to card basis. What my relationship manager told me is that sure way of getting IndusInd credit card for non-relationship customer is to have FD of minimum 1 lakh and get it done. Else have higher value account, maintain it for few months and then apply for credit card. Rest salary or no salary account does not matter much.

@Digvijay Your Exclusive Savings account is a Zero balance account? Is there any lock-in period for the 2 lakhs you deposited? If No, can I go to the branch directly with 2 Lakhs and ask them to open Exclusive Savings account with zero balance and withdraw my 2 lakhs after a month? One more question. Did you paid one time fee for pinnacle card or you got if for Life time free?

@Digvijay Your Exclusive Savings account is a Zero balance account? Is there any lock-in period for the 2 lakhs you deposited? If No, can I go to the branch directly with 2 Lakhs and ask them to open Exclusive Savings account with zero balance and withdraw my 2 lakhs after a month? One more question. Did you paid one time fee for pinnacle card or you got if for Life time free?
No lock-in period. Withdrawn the amount within a week, no charges. You can directly visit the branch and handover the cheque or transfer online and open the exclusive account. Some location allow with 1 lakh initial deposit too. No fees for Pinnacle, got it LTF.

Actually its not zero balance account specifically. He might have opened during Diwali offer where Indus was giving Exclusive account with zero maintenance charges.
Not during offer season, opened in last September. The RM himself confirmed that no need to maintain the account. I withdrew amount within week. Till date no non-maintenance charges.

can we link our Pinnacle card to our family members account and avail 0 balance?

Basically Pinnacle under one person name,
Exclusive account under different name - can we link together to avail 0 balance?

Card linked to only 1 account at any time.
Not sure as my account is individual and card linked to same account in my name. Your RM is best person to confirm about it.

what do you like most about exclusive account?
I was not even aware of such account until I visited branch. I wanted to apply for credit card offline and there I met with my RM who got me into all the details of different Indus products. Fortunately, he was not aggressive into just selling and meeting targets so I just went with savings account and credit card.

I am looking to open Indusind comfort Salary account as the benefits are good and to maintain good relationship with indusind for getting their premium cards. I have visited the bank recently with my payslips and required documents. But the bank employee there told me that my company (Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd.) doesn't have a tie up with their bank and so can't open the account even though my monthly take home (1.29L) criteria is met. The bank employee told they can open the same variant savings account, but I need to maintain some average balance which is not possible for me. I am looking for Zero balance and so the reason for opening a salary account. They also told that if I invest 1 Lakh a year in FD/Mutual Funds through them, they will open this savings account as zero balance and i don't need to maintain any average balance.

What should i do? I have no thoughts of investing currently with them. How to open salary account even though my company don't have a tie-up with the bank? My axis savings account is converted to salary account after i updated my company details in the portal even though my company is tied up with ICICI only and not AXIS. Same can be done with Indusind? Your suggestions please.
According to @pgarg24, If you can get 5 of your colleagues to open salary account in IndusInd, then they will add your company in the list. Mentioned over here -

Salary account does not guarantee premium card always! I have Exclusive savings account with initial deposit of 2 lakh which is zero balance account. I got Pinnacle credit card on card to card basis. What my relationship manager told me is that sure way of getting IndusInd credit card for non-relationship customer is to have FD of minimum 1 lakh and get it done. Else have higher value account, maintain it for few months and then apply for credit card. Rest salary or no salary account does not matter much.
here in Pune, I was getting Comfort Select Savings account+Indulge CC LTF if I deposit 2 Lakh FD with them or get health/car insurance with >15k premium, or get a gold loan from them

Back