• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reg Transaction and settlement dates near the statement date

dadofjohnwick

TF Select
Have a small doubt.
Generally since trxns take 1-2 days to get settled; how would the transactions done near the statement date work.

eg: So, let's say my statement date is on 5th of every month. If i did a trxn of 4th or 5th of the month, it generally takes 1-2 business days for trxn to get settled.
So will the trxn done on 4th / 5th get reflected in this statement itself; or will it be a part of next statement since the trxn was settled after the statement closing date?

Have a small doubt.
Generally since trxns take 1-2 days to get settled; how would the transactions done near the statement date work.

eg: So, let's say my statement date is on 5th of every month. If i did a trxn of 4th or 5th of the month, it generally takes 1-2 business days for trxn to get settled.
So will the trxn done on 4th / 5th get reflected in this statement itself; or will it be a part of next statement since the trxn was settled after the statement closing date?
4th date transaction reflect in same month statement and 5th date transaction reflect in next month statement

T
Have a small doubt.

Xns settled before statement date will be added to bill. Unsettled will carry forward to next cycle.
I just now postponed around 250USD as I made the payment date before yesterday and statement date was yesterday. It did not add in the statement.

Back