• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Offered FYF, received as LTF

bulldozer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was recently offered Regalia Gold as FYF. I applied and during the processing received a mail that I was being offered it as LTF.
I received the card today, but don't see anything mentioning the card being LTF.
I hope I will not have to follow up on reversals during renewal time.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was recently offered Regalia Gold as FYF. I applied and during the processing received a mail that I was being offered it as LTF.
I received the card today, but don't see anything mentioning the card being LTF.
So you have any other banking relationship with HDFC ? Would you mind sharing your limit ?

Bedzzz

TF Neo
Can you kindly share the screenshot of the mail which mentioned the ltf status of the card.. if you dont mind. It will help me as well