• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anindya98

TF Legend
Comparison between HDFC Regalia & Regalia Gold Credit Cards:
FeaturesHDFC Regalia Credit CardHDFC Regalia Gold Credit Card
Annual Fee₹2,500 + GST (waived on spending ₹3 lakhs annually)₹2,500 + GST (waived on spending ₹3 lakhs annually)
Welcome Benefits2,500 Reward PointsComplimentary Club Vistara Silver Tier and MMT Black Elite memberships
Reward Points4 Reward Points per ₹150 spent4 Reward Points per ₹150 spent
Milestone Benefits10,000 Reward Points on spending ₹5 lakhs annually, 5,000 additional points on spending ₹8 lakhs annually₹1,500 worth vouchers on quarterly spends of ₹1.5 lakh, ₹5,000 worth flight vouchers on annual spends of ₹5 lakh, and an additional voucher of ₹5,000 on reaching spends of ₹7.5 lakh
Lounge Access12 domestic and 6 international lounge accesses per year12 domestic lounge accesses and 6 international lounge accesses per year
Additional BenefitsConcierge services, Good Food Trail programConcierge services, Good Food Trail program, 5X Reward Points on spends at Marks & Spencer, Myntra, Nykaa, and Reliance Digital
Foreign Currency Markup3.5%2%
Zero Lost Card LiabilityYesYes

Insight:
> The HDFC Regalia Gold Credit Card offers additional welcome benefits and milestone rewards, making it more attractive for frequent travelers and shoppers.
> Both cards provide similar lounge access and reward points, but the Regalia Gold card has extra perks like higher reward points on specific brands.
> Regalia Spend Based Lounge Access

Remember to review the latest terms and conditions for each card to make an informed decision! 😊👍

Last edited:
If you have Regalia ask for Regalia Gold / Diners Black / Infinia upgrade based on the criteria. That's just an useless card.
No, I don't have Regalia or RG. I have Tata Neu +, for me getting Regalia Gold LTF is tough. The BM is offering LTF Regalia Gold to my dad on opening a Max Savings Account. I am thinking of going through that route I will use my Second number and get the card and also will take an add-on for Internation Lounge Access.
I think the Regalia Gold Add-on also gets PP & Lounge access is shared. @BVC pls confirm.

No, I don't have Regalia or RG. I have Tata Neu +, for me getting Regalia Gold LTF is tough. The BM is offering LTF Regalia Gold to my dad on opening a Max Savings Account.
Can I ask what was the criteria that the agent told for RG LTF? I don't have a HDFC card currently but have Savings Max account and am looking for RG LTF. If possible can you share the agent's contact? I will try reaching out to them
I think the Regalia Gold Add-on also gets PP & Lounge access is shared. @BVC pls confirm.
AFAIK yes

Can I ask what was the criteria that the agent told for RG LTF?
Salary 1.5L/ Month and he is NTB to HDFC. I was thinking of getting DCB/DCP but don't think they will agree on just opening a simple SB account with them.
If possible can you share the agent's contact? I will try reaching out to them
He is the DBM in our local branch. I don't think he can help you.

Back