• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia to DCB upgrade(LTF)

maverickhulk

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All, I have an HDFC Regalia CC issued last year (which was issued LTF). Is it possible for me to ask for an upgrade to DCB(under LTF again)?

When I try to apply for a new credit card I only get Moneyback, Tata Neu, and a Fuel card. All of which are not useful to me. I am wondering if anybody here has got a similar upgrade done in the past.

drakesri

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All, I have an HDFC Regalia CC issued last year (which was issued LTF). Is it possible for me to ask for an upgrade to DCB(under LTF again)?

When I try to apply for a new credit card I only get Moneyback, Tata Neu, and a Fuel card. All of which are not useful to me. I am wondering if anybody here has got a similar upgrade done in the past.
If your current CL is 5 lakhs and above you can request for an upgrade, but it wont be LTF.

pprakash11

TF Prestige

Also, beware everytime you check second card offer: HDFC sneakily doing Cibil hit, that's common with HDFC.

try emailing to
Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

And convince them for LTF DCB

saucy

TF Ace
If you want a DCB, first check out the alumni program - if your institution is listed in their list, you can directly apply (you need 3 yrs of workex OR 1.75L+ salary credit)

Write an email to them stating reasons. They will send you a form and tell you to post it to their Chennai office.

Chances are that you can get it, if you have good spending and credit limit.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
If you want a DCB, first check out the alumni program - if your institution is listed in their list, you can directly apply (you need 3 yrs of workex OR 1.75L+ salary credit)

Write an email to them stating reasons. They will send you a form and tell you to post it to their Chennai office.

Chances are that you can get it, if you have good spending and credit limit.
Aajkal form mail pe hi maang le rhe hain 🤩

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Please let me know if this works for you and it's yes, how

maverickhulk

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Any update?
After a couple of emails that took a week each, I think I got the upgrade of the card done(as I can see the new card in the app) but I haven't yet received confirmation that it is LTF or not. I have not been charged anything yet so I am assuming it is LTF. Will share more details as soon as I get the physical card.

Paras Jain

TF Premier
After a couple of emails that took a week each, I think I got the upgrade of the card done(as I can see the new card in the app) but I haven't yet received confirmation that it is LTF or not. I have not been charged anything yet so I am assuming it is LTF. Will share more details as soon as I get the physical card.
Charges will generally occur in 1st statement and not immediately