• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding applying for HDFC Regalia/business regalia credit card as classic customer

currently i am an HDFC classic banking customer and as i know a classic banking user is eligible for premium credit cards so Being an HDFC classic banking user, can i directly apply fo Regalia/Business Regalia credit card ?
Is there any way to get pre approved offer of Regalia/regalia business credit card, right now there is pre approved offer of Moneybcak+ credit card.

Not necessarily....Seen several posts about DCB/Infinia being denied even for Imperia account holders
First check in the CC application portal, it gives options of various cards based on your income, Cibil and other criteria. If the options does not include the card you are looking for then the best alternate way is through your RM or by approaching the bank branch directly, especially If you you are maininting a good NRV (including Savings, FD, loans etc)

currently i am an HDFC classic banking customer and as i know a classic banking user is eligible for premium credit cards so Being an HDFC classic banking user, can i directly apply fo Regalia/Business Regalia credit card ?
Is there any way to get pre approved offer of Regalia/regalia business credit card, right now there is pre approved offer of Moneybcak+ credit card.
Classic Banking is not a gate pass for cc in HDFC though it has added advantage. Make good transactions build rapport with your branch RM/BM .Alternatively ensure you are maintaining Consistent CIBIL without any default and try with C2C on the card with higher limit. You should be receiving best offer based on ur profile. Good luck :)

Hard to believe but its the truth. In HDFC banking variant no way helps you get the card you want.

View attachment 28956
You read this portion, but you should also look for this at the last point of that benefits page

View attachment 28957

So, what helps the card we want especially with HDFC?

1. Start with basic card, consistent spending, persistance and patience.
or
2. Speak with RM, satisfy their requirement and done your requirement.
or
3. Apply through C2C with careful appln and got the required variant.
or
4. Wait for approved offer based on their algorithm and apply.
Definitely that's there without any doubt, seems like i will have to discuss with RM if there any possibility

Not necessarily....Seen several posts about DCB/Infinia being denied even for Imperia account holders
First check in the CC application portal, it gives options of various cards based on your income, Cibil and other criteria. If the options does not include the card you are looking for then the best alternate way is through your RM or by approaching the bank branch directly, especially If you you are maininting a good NRV (including Savings, FD, loans etc)
yeah even i heard about denying to imperia customer as well

Back