• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding axis freecharge plus credit card

mokshranka

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have done fastag recharge from the freecharge app using the freecharge plus credit card but I have only got normal 1% cashback and not 5% cashback , I checked the t&c there is also no exclusion of fastag or utilities from the 5% cashback category. Could this be because I have done the transaction from a different registered mobile number from which I applied for the card for. Please help.

I have done fastag recharge from the freecharge app using the freecharge plus credit card but I have only got normal 1% cashback and not 5% cashback , I checked the t&c there is also no exclusion of fastag or utilities from the 5% cashback category. Could this be because I have done the transaction from a different registered mobile number from which I applied for the card for. Please help.
+1 query

Great for you then, i have tried with different account but it gives only 1% for that account. Getting unlimited 5% only from main freecharge account
First time I hear a news like this 🙃

We got 5% cashback on this bill payment. I paid from my Freecharge account, but card belongs to my wife. Phone numbers from these two accounts are also different

Screenshot_2023-10-22-17-59-19-35_722a778d16aa8b81627029d533d4e774.jpg

Back