• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding indus select account grouping

hunterxoxo

TF Buzz
I have indus select account on basis of 10L FD criteria, and need to group my mother's account with mine. Since the basis was FD, my savings account was practically zero MAB. Now that i need to group it with my mother's account will i need to fulfil 1 lakh balance criteria as well or just maintaining FD would be enough?

Solution
I have indus select account on basis of 10L FD criteria, and need to group my mother's account with mine. Since the basis was FD, my savings account was practically zero MAB. Now that i need to group it with my mother's account will i need to fulfil 1 lakh balance criteria as well or just maintaining FD would be enough?
Attached is file for charges & benefits

Short answer:- yes u r maintaining nrv (10 lakh ) can open 4 account & none have to maintain

U have got welcome kit there would be details pamplet showing

How many ways u can maintain!

Call your rm he will do it .

He will open account and club .

Mark as answer if u satisfied 🌚

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Short answer:- yes u r maintaining nrv (10 lakh ) can open 4 account & none have to maintain

Attachments

• SOB-SELECT-30-12-2022 (1).pdf
    89.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Solution

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

@ashwink @vaibhav111 mark it as answer..