• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding infinia reward points expiry

vishalb95

TF Buzz
I've a FD based Infinia credit card which is valid for 12 months more. What will happen to the reward points at the end of the card expiry?
Will i get a new credit card with the points transferred?

I've a FD based Infinia credit card which is valid for 12 months more. What will happen to the reward points at the end of the card expiry?
Will i get a new credit card with the points transferred?
Infinia point are valid upto 3 yr so in the statement look out for expiry of point under 30 days and then redeem that much point before they expire if that say zero till the end of expiry of your earlier card then don't worry.

Last edited:
Infinia point are valid upto 2 yr so in the statement look out for expiry of point under 30 days and then redeem that much point before they expire if that say zero till the end of expiry of your earlier card then don't worry.
I am just worried about the left over reward points at the expiry of the credit card. What will happen to them? Will i get a new card with the points transferred?

Yes it will transferred. How long you’re using infinia? Cause it mentioned in the statement itself when does your reward will expiry. expiring in 30 days n 60 days Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 11.10.19 AM.png
I am just worried about the left over reward points at the expiry of the credit card. What will happen to them? Will i get a new card with the points transferred?

Back