• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Mutual Fund SIPs

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hey there,

I'm exploring bank accounts that don't slap you with penalties for missed mandates. I tend to have a low balance sometimes, leading to mandate issues. I had to cancel my SIPs and manually invest each month to avoid penalties. Any suggestions for an account that's more forgiving? Also, is there a difference between UPI mandates and the regular ones which we set up with a debit card?

asahi

TF Premier
Hey there,

I'm exploring bank accounts that don't slap you with penalties for missed mandates. I tend to have a low balance sometimes, leading to mandate issues. I had to cancel my SIPs and manually invest each month to avoid penalties. Any suggestions for an account that's more forgiving? Also, is there a difference between UPI mandates and the regular ones which we set up with a debit card?
Yes i guess jupiter account won’t charge for sip failure due to insufficient balance

I guess there’s no much difference between upi & other mandate systems, i think they made it for convenience. Upi mandate came into light when rbi put restrictions on AutoPay over CC’s & DC’s. then tokenisation system, in all these chaos Upi mandate seems easy & secure than entering card details on a website

Attachments

• IMG_4919.jpeg
    IMG_4919.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 5

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Yes i guess jupiter account won’t charge for sip failure due to insufficient balance

I guess there’s no much difference between upi & other mandate systems, i think they made it for convenience. Upi mandate came into light when rbi put restrictions on AutoPay over CC’s & DC’s. then tokenisation system, in all these chaos Upi mandate seems easy & secure than entering card details on a website
Get jupiter am doing SIP MF since more than a year.
In that case, I have Fi, so it should be okay, was wondering if there's an alternative to these bank accounts