• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding SBI ELITE Card Reward Points

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
I am writing to seek your advice regarding my SBI ELITE card. I recently closed the card and was left with reward points of 1796. Unfortunately, the bank has refused to convert these points into cash and remit it to my bank account.

I have tried to redeem these points, but they are too less to be used anywhere. I am at a loss as to what to do. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get the bank to convert these points into cash or use them in some other way?

I did not understand you. You are asking for a points to be converted to cash for a card which is already closed? if that is the case how can it be recovered or redeemed? I think its not possible now.

Do you have any other SBI card?
Minimum requirement is 2000 points to redeem in cash as SBI asks multiples of 2000 points for redemption.

I did not understand you. You are asking for a points to be converted to cash for a card which is already closed? if that is the case how can it be recovered or redeemed? I think its not possible now.

Do you have any other SBI card?
Minimum requirement is 2000 points to redeem in cash as SBI asks multiples of 2000 points for redemption.

SBICard has sent me an email requesting that I redeem the reward points for my closed card within 30 days of its closure.

I do not possess any other SBI card.

I am writing to seek your advice regarding my SBI ELITE card. I recently closed the card and was left with reward points of 1796. Unfortunately, the bank has refused to convert these points into cash and remit it to my bank account.

I have tried to redeem these points, but they are too less to be used anywhere. I am at a loss as to what to do. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get the bank to convert these points into cash or use them in some other way?
Yeah, u are at a loss of 449 rupees.

SBICard has sent me an email requesting that I redeem the reward points for my closed card within 30 days of its closure.

I do not possess any other SBI card.
Interesting to know that SBI does send email for redemption of points for closed card.
In this case, I think only option is to request them to redeem those points in cash as an exception.

Back