• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reliability of Mobikwik wallet for regular usage

nilan

TF Buzz
Hi All
Looking for a wallet for my MRCC and Gold charge monthly milestones. Paytm wallet is not accepting any new customers and PhonePe doesn’t accept Amex. Remaining option is Mobikwik. Have heard negative feedback for Mobikwik wallet failures during regular usage. Would like to know community feedback on Mobikwik

Thanks

Hi All
Looking for a wallet for my MRCC and Gold charge monthly milestones. Paytm wallet is not accepting any new customers and PhonePe doesn’t accept Amex. Remaining option is Mobikwik. Have heard negative feedback for Mobikwik wallet failures during regular usage. Would like to know community feedback on Mobikwik

Thanks
If payment failed, the convinience fee won't be refund .... while paying cc bill via cc to avoid higher wallet transfer charges.

The wallet charges are upto 2%(one time only) - 3.5% + gst.

I think phonepe don't have wallet reload mcc, it's telecom or utility mcc only.

Hi All

Thanks
Phonepe does accepts my amex MRCC card for wallet reload every month, maybe it's selective, you can try to get MRCC card replaced by marking as lost and try with new card number

Mobikwik reliability I never found any issue and no charges till 2500 per month to reload via credit card but phonepe has wider acceptance

Phonepe does accepts my amex MRCC card for wallet reload every month, maybe it's selective, you can try to get MRCC card replaced by marking as lost and try with new card number

Mobikwik reliability I never found any issue and no charges till 2500 per month to reload via credit card but phonepe has wider acceptance
Does in phonepe, are you getting wallet reload mcc or telecom ?

Loaded Mobikwik with visa/mc credit card for 2500 - no charges. Then loaded again for 500 using same cc - mobikwik took charges. Then did wallet to bank transfer - mobikwik took charges. Now trying to reload more in wallet using credit card - it is again asking for charges. What am I doing wrong?

Loaded Mobikwik with visa/mc credit card for 2500 - no charges. Then loaded again for 500 using same cc - mobikwik took charges. Then did wallet to bank transfer - mobikwik took charges. Now trying to reload more in wallet using credit card - it is again asking for charges. What am I doing wrong?
Once add 3000 with debit card and do wallet to bank transfer.

Don't use wallet upi via credit card option.

If it doesn't works, you are unfortunate.

Yeah

It'd mobi, I can't guarantee.

For me worked, several tf users tried and achieved milestone.

Remove amex cards if any, Just add 2500 with debit card and add 500 with cc/pc visa/mc variant then do wallet to bank transfer. 99.9% success.
Add 3k via visa or mc, do wallet to bank transfer, the charges thereafter will be waived off.

The 2500 limit restriction will be waived off.
Worked for me. Loaded 1.5k twice from amex. Was charged 12.5Rs second time. Thereafter, no charges on loading, tried 1.5k twice again.
But was charged 1% +gst for wallet to bank(w2b) for first transaction 3k. Then was getting charged 3.5% + gst, so did not do it again.

Worked for me. Loaded 1.5k twice from amex. Was charged 12.5Rs second time. Thereafter, no charges on loading, tried 1.5k twice again.
But was charged 1% +gst for wallet to bank(w2b) for first transaction 3k. Then was getting charged 3.5% + gst, so did not do it again.
Every month mobikwik will renew wallet to bank transfer charges to 1% or 2% ... but it's 4 first transaction of the month.

Back