• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

rent payments using amex mrcc card

dadofjohnwick

TF Select
I've seen through some reviews of this card; where we don't get reward points on utility, insurance, etc. etc. but can't seem to find the rent option in that. so;
1. can i get reward points for rent payments via mrcc card?
2. if not, will these spends be considered for milestone benefits?

Seriously thinking of applying for this card; so any suggestions would be welcome!

I've seen through some reviews of this card; where we don't get reward points on utility, insurance, etc. etc. but can't seem to find the rent option in that. so;

Seriously thinking of applying for this card; so any suggestions would be welcome!
Amex doesn’t have any restrictions on rent payment but AFAIK there is no app except mobikwik who allows rent payment using amex cards.. mobikwik charges 2.36% for rent payment..

Hey, Did you find answer for these questions? And if so, as @CVR mentions, did you find a viable way for utilisation of the card for rent payment?

Back