• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Request to upgrade to Atlas rejected!

beingmohit

TF Premier
I requested Axis Bank priority support to upgrade any of my Flipkart and Freecharge credit cards to an Atlas over email. I already hold a Magnus with a 5l limit. But, they rejected my request suggesting they would have done it if they could, but the upgrade option is not available for me.
Should I cancel both useless cards, or is there another way of getting the upgrade?

I requested Axis Bank priority support to upgrade any of my Flipkart and Freecharge credit cards to an Atlas over email. I already hold a Magnus with a 5l limit. But, they rejected my request suggesting they would have done it if they could, but the upgrade option is not available for me.
Should I cancel both useless cards, or is there another way of getting the upgrade?
Cancel that cards, apply newly.

You should say them, "if upgrade available for me I could do myself, I wouldn't call you idiots"

Cancel that cards, apply newly.

You should say them, "if upgrade available for me I could do myself, I wouldn't call you idiots"
Yeah, I tried to go by the upgrade route as I am not in India right now and will be returning in 4-5 months or so. Getting a new card is not possible as they ask me to do a vKYC every time I get a new card (even if I have existing cards with them), and vKYC is not allowed if the person is not physically present in India.
I guess I will cancel them for now and get an Atlas once I am back (hoping it still remains relevant then)

I think as you already have 3 axis cards, UPGRADE MIGHT NOT BE POSSIBLE via the customer care process right now because you will have 4 active cards on your account. The easiest way to get an Atlas card would be to cancel one of your freecharge or flipkart card and once it disappears from your account then call customer care for an upgrade, you will get your Atlas card instantly generated and you can also keep the card against which you are upgrading as they both are based on different platforms i.e. cashback and edge miles.

There is no point keeping (collecting) unnecessary useless cards. Gradually I got rid of 3 of my useless cards.

Back